This spectacular, colorful, oceanfront home provides panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea from the back pool side and of the Bay of Mujeres on the front side. Guests will enjoy daily spectacular sunrises and sunsets from generous balconies on both sides of the house. A two-story, three suite, stunning, contemporary Mexican retreat designed by renowned artist and architect Jorge Carlos Martell Correa.
This property has previously donated to the PEACE Rental Donation Program. Please continue to support them!
Casa Flamboyan is within easy walking distance of the downtown shops and restaurants, the ferry pier, and North Beach. Guests will appreciate the contemporary Mexican motif, the beautiful custom wood furnishings, original art, and the attention to detail. The owners provide all the perfect amenities necessary for an Island vacation along with tropical breezes and warm hospitality.
The three-level home consists of:
- a first floor apartment with two bedrooms and two bathrooms, full kitchen, dining room, and an airy, step down living room, and
- two complete one-bedroom apartments (with full kitchens) on the upper level.
- Roof top sunning, stargazing, or relaxing under a palapa
All units are large and spacious and each enjoys spectacular views and breezes from every room. Each unit can be rented separately or the entire house can be rented as a whole to accommodate 8 guests or more.
- Infinity Pool with Expansive Deck
- A/C in all Bedrooms
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Ceiling Fans
- CD Player
- High Speed Wireless Internet Service
- Outdoor Living Space
- Parking Area
- Maid Service twice weekly included (extra service available)
- Coffee Maker
- Stove Top
- NO SMOKING